- Self-Directed CoursePrice:
Learn how a newspaper functions as a business by exploring the structure of its departments -- from newsroom to advertising to circulation.
- WebinarPrice: This $29.95 Webinar is free thanks to the support of the American Press Institute and Knight Foundation.
Learn how Spundge helps you cover a beat, research stories, collaborate with colleagues, and create content and curated streams.
- Self-Directed CoursePrice: This $14.95 course currently is free while we gather your feedback in beta testing.
This course will help journalists understand what constitutes fair use of content, particularly online content, and debunk copyright myths.
- Seminar SnapshotPrice: This $24.95 course is being offered free, thanks to the generous support of the American Press Institute.
Learn how increasing the scope of your digital advertising and marketing services from a simple business directory to full-service local search and interactives impacts digital-only revenue.
- Self-Directed CoursePrice: This course is free to registered users of News University.
Use FOI laws to strengthen your reporting with public documents.
- Seminar SnapshotPrice: This snapshot is free for registered users of NewsU.
Examine the tools and techniques used by the international editions of The Wall Street Journal.
- Self-Directed CoursePrice: This $29.95 course is free thanks to a grant by National Sexual Violence Resource Center
Explore strategies and statistics to help you tell powerful stories with context, accuracy and sensitivity.