- Digital Tools and Transition Series
- Included in this package:
Scholarships are availableApply Now
Find new ways to boost your online presence and expand your online audience.
For a LIMITED TIME purchase this training package for $100, a $130.75 value if you purchased these replays individually.
What will I learn?
Explore the range of tools that can enrich your online storytelling and connect with your community.
In this Webinar replay series, you will learn:
- About a variety of reader engagement tools you can start using today for free on your website with Damon Kiesow, former managing editor/online at The Telegraph in Nashua, N.H.
- How to build a plan for your news organization that taps into Twitter's potential with Ellyn Angelotti, interactivity editor of Poynter Online and faculty at The Poynter Institute.
- Strategies to build or modify your website for mobile use and find a process that works for you with Dave Stanton, technology fellow at The Poynter Institute.
- How to use Facebook to reach new readers, enhance storytelling and engage an online audience with Ellyn Angelotti, interactivity editor of Poynter Online and faculty at The Poynter Institute.
- How to harness the latest digital technology – including blogs, social media and databases – to take control of your future in journalism with Mark Briggs, author of Journalism 2.0, a digital literacy guide for the information age and Journalism Next: A Practical Guide to Digital Reporting and Publishing.