- Digital Tools and Transition Series
- Included in this package:
Scholarships are availableApply Now
About Training Packages
Purchase this Training Package to be enrolled in all of its courses.
Find new ways to boost your online presence and expand your online audience.
For a LIMITED TIME purchase this training package for $100, a $130.75 value if you purchased these replays individually.
What will I learn?
Explore the range of tools that can enrich your online storytelling and connect with your community.
In this Webinar replay series, you will learn:
- About a variety of reader engagement tools you can start using today for free on your website with Damon Kiesow, former managing editor/online at The Telegraph in Nashua, N.H.
- How to build a plan for your news organization that taps into Twitter's potential with Ellyn Angelotti, interactivity editor of Poynter Online and faculty at The Poynter Institute.
- Strategies to build or modify your website for mobile use and find a process that works for you with Dave Stanton, technology fellow at The Poynter Institute.
- How to use Facebook to reach new readers, enhance storytelling and engage an online audience with Ellyn Angelotti, interactivity editor of Poynter Online and faculty at The Poynter Institute.
- How to harness the latest digital technology – including blogs, social media and databases – to take control of your future in journalism with Mark Briggs, author of Journalism 2.0, a digital literacy guide for the information age and Journalism Next: A Practical Guide to Digital Reporting and Publishing.