- Mobile and Multimedia Essential Tools Series
- Included in this package:
Scholarships are availableApply Now
About Training Packages
Purchase this Training Package to be enrolled in all of its courses.
Learn the essentials of mobile news reporting and delivery.
For a LIMITED TIME purchase this training package for $100, a $132.75 value if you purchased these replays individually.
What will I learn?
Learn how to report remotely with mobile recording and production tools you can use on assignment. And learn how news organizations can expand their delivery to the mobile news consumer.
In this Webinar replay series, you will learn:
- Guidelines and techniques you need to cover news in the age of smartphones and digital media with Amani Channel, content manager at Public Broadcasting Atlanta for the www.lensonatlanta.org social community.
- Best practices to create cell phone applications with Lou Ferrara, vice president and managing editor at The Associated Press.
- The latest cameras, mobile devices and apps to help you tell multimedia stories with Ellyn Angelotti, interactivity editor of Poynter Online and faculty at The Poynter Institute.
- Tools, tips and tricks to research, report and publish your coverage with Damon Kiesow, former managing editor/online at The Telegraph in Nashua, N.H.
- Techniques to compress and deliver video to the Web with Jan Ozer, a streaming media consultant.